Re: [802.3_EPOC] Meeting Notes from Today's EPOC Topics Meeting

Hi Joe,

Sorry but I didn't realize that this meeting was continuing so I didn't call in. We have many ad hocs forming along with the system specification at Cable Labs.  All of these will require calls and meetings.  It is more meetings than work days in the week.

I'm not in favor of calling into another weekly meeting to give or get updates on the ad hocs. I would rather have the time open to attend a real ad hoc call. In the case of the Link ad hoc, I would like to keep a set of base slides that are updated weekly.  Anyone is welcome to view the slides and attend the link ad hoc call for discussion and contribution.  An overview will be given at the task force meetings.   I don't see enough value in another weekly call to discuss the status.

Thanks
Ed...

Sent from my iPhone