From: Ed (Edward) Boyd [mailto:ed.boyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 1:11 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_EPOC] Link/Auto-Negotiation Call

Dear 802.3bn members,

I would like to have the first call for the Link Ad Hoc this week.  I'm
open to suggestions on the day and time for future meetings.  For this
week, I would like to piggyback on Duane's Channel Model call.  I will
send out a calendar appointment for Thursday 11:00am PDT (2:00pm EDT).

For the initial meeting, I would like us to define the task.  What are
we expecting link to do?  What areas need definition?  We can also
discuss future meeting plans.  I look forward to working with anyone who
would like to participate.

Sorry for sending this out so late. If you can't attend the meeting and
you have suggestions related to the topics above, please send me an
email and I will include it for discussion.

In preparation for this meeting please review the IEEE 802.3 Patent
policy <http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html> .

Thanks,

Ed...

Edward Boyd | Sr Technical Director
Broadcom Corporation | (O) 707-792-9008 | (M) 707-478-1146

  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/broadcom>
<http://twitter.com/#!/broadcom>   <https://www.facebook.com/Broadcom>
<https://plus.google.com/109188783526874806673/posts#1091887835268748066
73/posts>   <https://www.youtube.com/user/BroadcomCorporation>