Re: [802.3_EPOC] Link/Auto-Negotiation Call

Friday is better for me this week.

Hesham

From: Rick Li [mailto:Rick.Li@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 1:33 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_EPOC] Link/Auto-Negotiation Call

Ed, 11am PDT Thursday, following the Channel model call, is good (at least for me).

I would like to make one suggestion for the 1st call - review and briefly discussed what the team has agreed on so far w.r.t an EPOC link. This would be very helpful for those of us who may have missed a few previous calls, essentially serving as recap.

Best, Rick