[802.3_EPOC] Ad Hoc Call Times

All,

               Based on the Doddle Poll results,

               http://doodle.com/c4tfrfvyyhm25gpa;jsessionid=4BAB26ED9C8D0C869C7BEE6367A01859.worker2?

               The most popular times are,

*        Tuesday 7 AM (PT)

*        Tuesday 11 AM (PT)

*        Thursday 7 AM (PT)

So I thought I would pick on early time and one later time so they are not both at 7 AM (PT).  So here are the scheduled times for the two Ad Hoc calls I was assigned.

               RF Spectrum - Tuesday 11 AM (Pacific Time)
               Evaluation Criteria and Requirements - Thursday 7 AM (Pacific Time)

               The two calls will begin next week.  Please send notify me if you have material for either of these two Ad Hoc calls.

               I will send out an agenda before each of the meetings.

Steve