Re: [802.3_EPOC] Link Ad Hoc Minutes, Slides, and Doodle Poll

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the note on the missing affiliations. It would be nice to get
these in order in the future.

I also have one small request (not specifically to you, but also to
everybody) going forward: can we please use terminology that we have spent
already so much time collecting, polishing and preparing for public
consumption? I noticed that you still use CMC in your slides, while we have
settled so far on the term OCU for this network element. I would like to
avoid discussions in which different terms are used for the same thing -
that does not help communication.

Thank you

Marek