From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:marek.hajduczenia@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 3:19 AM
To: Duane Remein; STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [802.3_EPOC] Minutes from Channel Model Ad Hoc call

Duane,

Some fixes are suggested below:

-          "*           Hal Roberts stated that HTC has essential Patents in this area. Victor Blake." To "*            Hal Roberts stated that HTC has essential Patents in this area."

-          "it was agree that" to "it was agreed that"

-          "Hadjuczenis, Marek" to "Hajduczenia, Marek" (thank you)

-          "Varanese, Nicola [" to "Varanese, Nicola"

I am also very uneasy seeing "unknown" in the list of affiliations. Since this is the official 802.3 meeting, I'd think that the same code of conduct in terms of introductions is in force just like the one we use at the F2F meetings. The name and affiliation of each participant should be registered in the minutes and known during the time of the call.

Regards
Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

ZTE Portugal
Technology Strategy Department
Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349