[802.3_EPOC] IEEE 802.3bn EPoC RF Spectrum Ad Hoc

Here is the agenda for the IEEE 802.3bn EPoC RF Spectrum Ad Hoc.  If anyone has a presentation they would like to make please notify me and I will add it to the agenda.

Agenda

*        Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

o   https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

*        Attendance

*        The following slides on "EPoC RF Bandwidth Task Force Choices" provide a framework for topics that the Ad Hoc can address

o   http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/bn/public/sep12/shellhammer_01_0912.pdf

*        At the Geneva meeting there was motion passed on FDD Downstream Bandwidth (Motion #12) which is provided in the unconfirmed minutes

o   http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/sep12/unconfirmed_minutes_0912.pdf

*        Discuss initial set of Ad Hoc recommendations to TF

Steve