[802.3_EPOC] EPoC Evaluation Criteria and Requirements Ad Hoc

All,

               Tomorrow at 7 AM Pacific Time (10 AM Eastern Time) we will have our first meeting of the Evaluation Criteria and Requirements Ad Hoc.  Bridge information sent previously in the meeting invite.

               If anyone has a presentation they would like to make please notify me.

               If we do not have any presentations I recommend we put discuss categories of Evaluation criteria and requirements, which we can capture in the minutes and then plan for upcoming calls.

Agenda

*        Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

o   https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

*        Attendance

*        Categories of Evaluation Criteria and Requirements

*        As an example see the previous presentation by Mark et. al. during the Study Group phase, on evaluation criteria

o   http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/jul12/laubach_01_0712.pdf

Steve