[802.3_EPOC] Data Gathering Sheet for HFC Plants

Per Saif Rahman's action item from the Channel Model Ad Hoc, please find attached what we have been using to gather plant characteristics from Cable Operators.

When gathering the data from Cable Operators, parts of this document were actually sent in separate requests. In the interest of consolidation, I have put all requests in a single document.

This data is being used to create "typical" plant topologies and understand plant/channel characteristics of those plants.

Joe Solomon
Senior Technical Writer
Comcast - T + PD Access Technology
303-242-7037