Re: [802.3_EPOC] EPoC RF Spectrum Ad Hoc Minutes

Leo,

               Thanks for the correction and the additional information.   I revised the minutes, which are attached.

Steve

From: Leo Montreuil [mailto:leo.montreuil@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 7:16 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_EPOC] EPoC RF Spectrum Ad Hoc Minutes

Hi Steve,
I think my comments for the frequency limits are not clear in the minutes and need to be corrected. First, here is what I found for DOCSIS 3.0:

6 MHz Channelization
Tuning band (edge to edge):
MUST 108-870 MHz
MAY 108-1002 MHz

8 MHz Channelization
Tuning band (edge to edge):
MUST 108-862 MHz
MAY 108-1006 MHz

I think for both case, the tuning resolution is 0.25 MHz.

For the EPoC tuning band, I will recommend starting at 108 MHz. Because our OFDM block BW is 192 MHz, the center frequency will start at 204 MHz.

Thanks
Leo Montreuil
Broadcom