Re: [802.3_EPOC] Evaluation Criteria and Requirements Ad Hoc - Minutes October 11, 2012

Matt,

If we can do so without respect to higher layer activites (QoS) that would
be fine. That is to say "maximum latency through the system" when scheduled
for rtps like service shall be "X" through the system and then with a reach
budget (distance) one could calculate the total latency.  To keep the
exercise useful, I would think it would have to be CLT to CNU only because
the EPON component can have it's own (think ER for example) delay from OLT
to the CLT.

Make sense ?

-Victor