[802.3_EPOC] adjustment in meeting times on 28th and 29th in Hangzhou, China

Greetings IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force,

In conversations with our host regarding adjusting the meeting times
for our upcoming Interim meeting on the 28th and 29th in Hangzhou, China.

The end of meeting time on Monday, October 29th is being adjusted
from 5PM to 3PM.  To compensate for total time (if needed), the Sunday,
October 28th end time has been extended to go up to 7:30PM if needed.

In summary:
Sunday, 28th October, 9AM to up to 7:30PM (if needed)
Monday, 29th, October, 9AM to 3PM.

The actual meeting times will be based on accommodating presentation
requests and will be available as soon as I can process them after the
presentation request deadline on this Friday, the 19th.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Communications Group