Re: [802.3_EPOC] Evaluation Criteria and Requirements Ad Hoc - Minutes

Steve,

Just to prevent the wrong reading of one line of comments, I'd like to
emphasize that everything I say on the calls represents my personal views
rather than the formal position, or interpretation of the IEEE. With that
said, please modify the statement "And the IEEE will not address detailed
product specifications." To read "Typically, 802.3 does not address detailed
product specifications." Since I cannot stipulate in any way what IEEE does
or does not.

Thanks

Marek