[802.3_EPOC] Change in meeting logistics

Folks,

As discussed during the meeting today, we will no longer use the meeting invitation that we have been using moving forward. Instead Joe Solomon will send a new meeting invitation with new logistics. We will start doing so in 2 weeks given the EPoC meeting in China next week. Instead of deleting the meeting invitation I have changed the recurring meeting to end as of tomorrow. In this way we will still have the past meetings in our calendars.

Regards,
Jorge