[802.3_EPOC] Worldwide cable TV channel allocations

A couple of weeks ago I took an action item to see what I could find in the way of world-wide channel edges for cable TV systems, in the hopes of identifying a minimum bandwidth increment.  The attached is what I could find, but I have somewhat less than 100% confidence in the numbers - North America I know for sure, Great Britain I'm suspicious may be in error, but I have not been able to correlate the numbers.

It appears that, except for possibly Great Britain, we can assume that a 2 MHz increment would work everywhere.

jim

Jim Farmer, K4BSE
Chief System Architect,
FTTP Solutions