Re: [802.3_EPOC] Link Ad Hoc Call Tomorrow at 5pm

Bill,

               This is the PHY Link Ad Hoc.  We are using the Asia-Friendly time-slot to support the four Ad Hocs.  Ed will be using this week for his Ad Hoc.  I will use the same time slot in the future (maybe next week).

Steve

From: Bill Powell [mailto:bill.powell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 2:52 PM
To: Ed (Edward) Boyd; Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_EPOC] Link Ad Hoc Call Tomorrow at 5pm

Hi Ed and Steve,
It appears (in my schedule tool) that you both have "Asia-friendly" Ad Hoc calls scheduled at exactly the same time tomorrow (8-9PM EST).  It would seem better for the limited potential participant pool if these calls were at different times.

Regards,
Bill

Re: [802.3_EPOC] Link Ad Hoc Call Tomorrow at 5pm

Mon, 19 Nov 2012 22:24:23 +0000

Ed (Edward) Boyd <ed.boyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:ed.boyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ed (Edward) Boyd <ed.boyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:ed.boyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Marek,

I understand.  Steve, Duane, and I plan to rotate our Ad Hocs into the Asia friendly time slot.  Normally, we will have the Link Ad Hoc call on the voted timeslot of Thursday morning.  We hoped that the rotating time slot would allow people in all regions to participate.

Thanks,
Ed...