[802.3_EPOC] RF Spectrum Ad Hoc Minutes and Revised Open Issues List

All,

               Attached are the minutes from this mornings call.  Also, I revised the Open Items List which we can keep working on.

               Please consider preparing technical presentations with arguments for specific values in this open issues list so we can drive toward a consensus on all these issues, and make recommendations to the TF.

               Mark, please post both of these files.  Thanks.

Steve