From: Doodle [mailto:mailer@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 11:29 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "New Time for Eval Criteria and Requirements Ad Hoc"

You have initiated a poll "New Time for Eval Criteria and Requirements Ad Hoc" at Doodle. The link to your poll is:

http://www.doodle.com/pi8m397sdnw54ezc

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget to cast your vote, too.
(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have used your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)