[802.3_EPOC] Evaluation Criteria and Requirement Ad Hoc (Asia Time)

All,

               I have scheduled an "Asia-Friendly Time" Evaluation Criteria and Requirements Ad Hoc call tomorrow at 5 PM Pacific Time (8 PM Eastern Time).  This is Wednesday at 9 AM Shanghai Time.  I recently sent out an appointment with the bridge information.

               I would like to see if some of the Chinese MSOs can participate and we can hear from them directly about their EPoC requirements.

               If anyone is available to translate please notify me.  Also, if someone can send a translated version of this in Chinese to the reflector that would also be helpful.

Agenda

*        Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

o   https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

*        Attendance

*        Hear from Chinese MSOs about their EPoC requirements.

*        Other

Steve