Re: [802.3_EPOC] Exclusion Sub-band Question

When I said ‘fit’ I meant fit without undue waste.  I agree the 2MHz on 1MHz spacing can cover everything.

From: Victor Blake [mailto:victorblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:14 AM
To: Hal Roberts; STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [802.3_EPOC] Exclusion Sub-band Question

All-

Exclusions will always fit no matter what the minimum exclusion size is, the real question is how much are you excluding that you don’t need to and therefore the wasted band-width? I suppose that’s the same as asking, what’s the minimum spectrum that would need to be excluded due to regulatory reasons or defensively to avoid ingress interference.

-Victor