From: Shellhammer, Steve [mailto:sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 3:36 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_EPOC] Exclusion Sub-band Question

EPoC TF,

               On today's RF Spectrum Ad Hoc call we discussed the Exclusion Sub-band Rules.  There are two approaches that we discussed and it was suggested that it would be good to get feedback from the larger group, including the MSOs, on this topic.  Here is a description of the two approaches that have been proposed.  If you have technical opinions on the advantages/disadvantages of the two approaches or you have a preference for one method, we would like to hear from you.

<snip>