[802.3_EPOC] EPoC RF Spectrum Ad Hoc Agenda

All,

               This is a reminder that we have an RF Spectrum Ad Hoc call tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific Time (2 PM Eastern Time).

               The bridge information is in the appointment that I sent out previously.    The plan is to review and see if we can address some of the open issues (attached). We need to move fill up the column labeled "Recommendation to TF."

We had a good discussion about the exclusion sub-band rules last week and a number of useful emails about this topic after the call.  Maybe we can see if we can come to an agreement this week on our recommendation to the TF.

If anyone has a presentation they would like to make please notify me.

Agenda

*        Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

o   https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

*        Attendance