[802.3_EPOC] first look at P802.3bn TF agenda schedule for Phoenix meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force members,

The IEEE 802.3 interim information for the Jan 2013 Phoenix meeting can be found at:
https://tools.sympose.com/event/phoenix_125/

The P802.3bn Task Force is scheduled for Wed to Fri, 23-25 Jan 2013.   Taking into account sub-Task Force parallel tracks and several requests to consider travel times on Friday afternoon, I discussed with Steve and am suggesting the following daily arrangement:

Wed: 9AM call to order, full TF all day, end based on presentations (may go late)
Thu: 9AM start, sub-Task Force parallel TDD and PHY, resume as full TF after TDD concludes (stop by 6pm)
Fri: 9AM start, 1PM TF adjourn
I still have yet to talk with the ad hoc chairs to determine face-to-face time requirements and schedules. I also need to understand the impact of other meetings taking place on Monday and Tuesday.  My understanding is the venue room availability is limited.

Please note the following with regards to motions and decisions:

1.       Priority will be given to ad hoc committee motions and polls

a.       Hint: discuss proposals and presentations in the appropriate ad hoc well before the meeting

2.       There will be discussion limits set for motion discussions (different from previous Q&A limits)

3.       Tentatively plan for decision making (technical motions) only on Friday

I'll be putting out a call for presentations before the upcoming holidays (this month) with more details on submissions for parallel tracks.

Comments?

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force