[802.3_EPOC] Call for Presentation Requets for January IEEE P802.3bn interim meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force,

This is the call for presentation requests for the upcoming interim meeting 23-25 January 2013 in Phoenix, AZ.

Requests are due by Friday, 11 January 2013.
Finished presentations by: Tuesday, 15 January 2013.

This is the first meeting where we will be breaking into parallel tracks on Thursday for sub-Task Force sessions.

From Steve Shellhammer: We are looking for presentations to build on David Law's presentation (law_01_1112) in November.  The TDD sub-task force will develop the design of the TDD Multipoint MAC Control sublayer, as described in that presentation.  Besides reviewing and discussing presentation we will provide time to hold white board design discussions during the TDD track on Thursday.

Please read the updated information in: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/presentproc.html

Happy Holidays!

Yours truly,