[802.3_EPOC] Materials from 1/2/13 MMP Ad-hoc and plan for 1/4/13 MMP Ad-hoc

Folks,

Thanks to those that were able to attend the meeting yesterday. We did not have any presentations on why MMP could not be implemented, so we took the opportunity to review the diagram outlining the use case we reviewed before the holidays (see below for reference). We had lots of discussion about this use case, but did not arrive to any specific conclusions. I attached a transcript of the discussion that Joe Solomon kindly recorded.

Given the discussion, and to help the continuation of this discussion, I expanded the use case into 4 slides, each progressively more complex. We will review these slides during our meeting tomorrow.

HOWEVER, our focus is on determining why and/or how is MMP not possible to implement. To that end, we are seeking presentations that would outline that specific topic. So, if there are any presentations that address why and/or how MMP can not be implemented we will give those presentations the priority.

Thanks!
Jorge

[cid:A8F442CD-E951-4E61-9F97-3685D2EECB40]