Re: [802.3_EPOC] EPoC RF Spectrum Ad Hoc Agenda

All,

               Leo informed me that he has a presentation, so I am adding it to the agenda.

Steve

From: Shellhammer, Steve [mailto:sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 2:28 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_EPOC] EPoC RF Spectrum Ad Hoc Agenda

All,

               This is a reminder that we have an RF Spectrum Ad Hoc call tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific Time (2 PM Eastern Time).  I just sent out the appointment again, since several people told me they did not have it on their calendar.

              The plan is to review and see if we can address some of the open issues (attached). We need to move fill up the column labeled "Recommendation to TF."

If anyone has a presentation they would like to make please notify me.

Agenda

*        Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

o   https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

*        Attendance