From: Matthew Schmitt [mailto:m.schmitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 12:13 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_EPOC] MMP implementation issues: Multiple FCUs and MMP, is it different?

Ed,

Thanks much for putting this out there, as it helps illustrate where we may be making different assumptions.

For me, I was not assuming that the sum of A+B+C is less than or equal to 10 Gbps; on the contrary, I've been assuming that the total available bandwidth for the sum of the FCUs would likely be greater than 10 Gbps.

If you change that assumption, does that change your conclusion about the difference between multiple FCUs and MMP?

Thanks!

Matt