From: Bill Powell [mailto:bill.powell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 20:30
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_EPOC] Synchronization Eval Criteria for EPoC - Presentation
for Jan. 8 Eval Criteria Ad Hoc Call

Hello All,
I've attached a presentation that I plan to present during the Eval Criteria
ad hoc call tomorrow (Jan. 9).  Some of you may have seen most of this
presentation in a different forum, but I'm bringing this into 802.3bn
through the Eval criteria Ad Hoc for further discussion, with a recommended
performance limit for time and frequency transfer error over the EPoC link
on Slide 17 (new slide).

If the group thinks that it would be useful to present to the whole 802.3bn
group, I can also submit it for presentation for the upcoming Phoenix or a
future 802.3bn meeting.

Regards,
Bill

--