Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] [802.3_EPOC] MMP implementation issues: Multiple FCUs and MMP, is it different?

Duane,

I am making here a far reaching assumption that an operator is educated
enough not to setup services in excess of what they can actually provide
with the given CNU. I hope it is not too far fetched. Otherwise, we'll be
asking physicl layer to correct configuration errors of the service layer.

Marek

JPEG image

PNG image

PNG image