Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Unconfirmed Minutes from the 1/11/13 Multiple Modulation Profile Ad Hoc - IEEE 802.3bn EPoC

Joe, Jorge,

I will be en route to the D3.1 meeting on Tues and will not be able to
present my capacity analysis at Tues meeting.

What I will plan to do is distribute my spreadsheet to the team ahead of
the call on Tues. Then, if the D3.1 agenda allows me to slip away, I'll
walk thru the capacity model with the MMP Ad Hoc on Thurs.

    -- john