[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Received presentation requests for upcoming P802.3bn meeting in Phoenix

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Participants,

Attached is the presentation requests received, sorted by last name of first listed
author.  Please let me know if there are any modifications to this list.  Please note
that this is not the agenda or presentation order.

Notes:

1.       There will be a parallel session meeting on Thursday morning to accommodate
the TDD sub-Task Force.  I'll be working out the details with Steve on this.  Please
expect there to be some general discussion during that session.

2.       I'll be working with the ad hoc chairs tomorrow and this week to see how we
want to allocate face-to-face times at this meeting.

3.       Reminder that tomorrow (Tuesday), PDF's are due by AOE.  Please make sure  to
follow the presentation content and submission guidelines at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/presentproc.html

Presenter (sorted by last name, first author)

Affiliation(s)

Title

Track

Requested Time

Ed Boyd, Rich Prodan

Broadcom

Views on PHY Link

Main

0:30

Ed Boyd

Broadcom

Delay / Jitter Performance

Main or PHY

0:40

Eugene Dai

Cox

EPoC Ethernet rate hierarchy and rate adaption

Main

0:40

Andrea Garavaglia

Qualcomm

EPoC TDD

TDD

0:30

Andrea Garavaglia

Qualcomm

De-rating function in EPoC

Main

0:30

Andrea Garavaglia, Nicola Varanese

Qualcomm

Multiple Modulation and Coding

Main

0:45

Marek Hajduczenia

ZTE

Data Rate Adaptation for EPoC (baseline proposal)

Main or PHY

0:40

Rob Howald, Duane Remein, Saif Rahman, Hal Roberts

Motorola, Huawei, Comcast, Calix

Channel Model Update

Main or ad hoc

0:45

Doug Jones

Comcast

Comments on MCS

Main

0:30

Avi Kliger, Rich Prodan, Tom Kolze

Broadcom

PHY Link channel numerology

Main or PHY

0:30

Avi Kliger, Rich Prodan

Broadcom

OFDM Numerology

Main

0:30

Mark Laubach

Broadcom

Comments on TF process and scope

Main

0:20

Leo Montreuil, Tom Kolze, Rich Prodan

Broadcom

OFDM TX  Symbol shaping

Main or Phy

0:30

Christian Pietsch

Qualcomm

OFDM Numerology

PHY

0:30

Bill Powell

Alcatel

EPoC System Level Synchronization Transport

Main

0:40

Duane Remein

Huawei

Jitter minimization with MMP

Main

0:30

Hal Roberts

Calix

Multiple Modulation Profiles in the Upstream

Main

0:30

Steve Shellhammer

Qualcomm