From: Mark Laubach
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 7:44 AM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: two best effort presntation requests received for Phoenix interim meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn participants for this upcoming interim meeting,

I have received two additional presentation requests asking for Best Effort consideration for being placed on the agenda for this upcoming meeting in Phoenix:

Thushara Hewavitha, Intel, Downstream FEC Proposal for EPoC,  http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/jan13/hewavithana_01_0113.pdf
Marek Hajduczenia, ZTE, Downstream FEC Proposal for EPoC, http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/jan13/hajduczenia_01_0113.pdf

During presentation as part of draft agenda review I will be asking the Task Force if they want to accept each presentation on the agenda and if accepted, where on the agenda.

These presentations are available on the website and included in the all_files.zip package.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Communications Group