From: Shellhammer, Steve [mailto:sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, 27 January, 2013 7:16 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Conference Call for TDD sub-task force

All,

               At the Phoenix meeting the TDD sub-task force agreed to
schedule weekly conference calls, but to cancel calls if the chair has does
not receive a request to present.

               So I will be sending out an invitation for meetings on
Mondays at 7 AM - 8 AM Pacific Time (10 AM - 11 AM Eastern Time).

               If I do not receive a request to present from anyone by the
Friday before at 5 PM Eastern Time, I will cancel the Monday call.

               The first call will be Monday February 4.

               Here is the link to the TDD closing report,

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/bn/public/jan13/shellhammer_04_0113.pdf

Regards,

Steve

  _____