[STDS-802-3-EPOC] EPoC RF Spectrum Ad Hoc Agenda

All,

               This is a reminder that we have an RF Spectrum Ad Hoc call tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific Time (2 PM Eastern Time).

               We discovered in Phoenix that a number of people have not been attending or following the RF Spectrum Ad Hoc, and that there are some topics to discuss with those who have not be following the Ad Hoc.

               Unless someone has a presentation to give I suggest we select a topic and discuss it.  We could also craft a straw poll for those on the call and possibly others.  Those who had been participating in the Ad Hoc had decided that the exclusion sub-bands are to be configured, but some others in the Task Force seemed to have other ideas.  I suggest we discuss the following topic tomorrow,

               EXCLUSION SUB-BANDS: CONFIGURED BY MDIO OR SETUP IN SOME OTHER MANNER?

If anyone has a presentation they would like to make please notify me.

Agenda

*        Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

o   https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

*        Attendance

*        Discuss how exclusion sub-bands are setup

*        Other

Steve