[STDS-802-3-EPOC] 802.3bn Channel Model Ad Hoc call time poll

All,
I've created a doodle poll<http://www.doodle.com/5yb8dr7xvhigzetc> to ascertain the optimum time for the Channel Model Ad Hoc call between now and the Orlando meeting.
Based on the results of the poll I will select one day and time (or possibly two) during which to hold the call. If there is sufficient demand, based on comments to the exploder, I will alternate day and time. For example an early call one week and a late call the following week (EST). To simplify the poll I've used 2 hour timeslots, however the call will only be for one hour.
I will send out a new time this Friday (The call this week will be held on the previously scheduled time of 5:30 PM Thursday EST).
Best Regards,
Duane

http://www.doodle.com/5yb8dr7xvhigzetc

FutureWei Technologies Inc.