Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] EPoC Evaluation Criteria and Requirements Ad Hoc

Steve,

Thank you for the feedback.

As a follow-up, attached please find the overview of the power-saving
mechanism in SIEPON. I would like to ask for a timeslot on the next week's
call as well as comments / requests for clarification on the email
reflector. Note that this material is an overview only, and will serve as
summary of the proposals for EPoC to be made in a separate slide deck.

Regards

Marek