Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] TDD sub-Task Force Conference Call

谢谢!基本上是HiNoC2.0的框架。如果能统一当然好。
姚永
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Zhang Cheng
  To: Liu, Alex
  Cc: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; 姚永
  Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2013 3:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] TDD sub-Task Force Conference Call

  Dear Alex,
  Thank you for your welcome.
  Peking Univ. has been one of the main contributor to HINOC 1.0 standard in China.
  But we do not represent the whole HINOC group.
  Because EPoC is focusing on the cable access and has been popular ever since 2011, we would also like to make our contributions to EPoC progress.
  Thank you.

  For Mr Yao, the attachment is the Chinese version of our propoal for Feb. 4th presentation.
  姚老师,附件是北京大学对于2月4日电话会议的提案。

  Best regards,

  于 2013/2/2 1:05, Liu, Alex 写道:

    Dr. Deng,

    Thank you for your submission. We look forward to closely coordinating between the HiNOC and EPoC standards efforts.

    Regards,

    Alex Liu

--
Zhang Cheng(张诚)
School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University