From: Shellhammer, Steve [mailto:sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 06 February, 2013 1:35 AM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] EPoC Evaluation Criteria and Requirements Ad Hoc

All,

               This is a reminder that we have an Evaluation Criteria and
Requirements Ad Hoc call Wednesday at 7 AM Pacific Time (10 AM Eastern
Time).

               The bridge information is in the appointment that I sent out
previously.

               To provide a forum for increased socialization of
presentations we will have a presentation by Andrea and Marek on Data Rate
Adaptation tomorrow morning.

Agenda

.         Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset
.pdf

.         Attendance

.         Data Rate Adaptation (Andrea and Marek)

.         Other

Steve

  _____