From: Duane Remein [mailto:Duane.Remein@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 February 2013 15:09
To: Anslow, Peter; STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Duane Remein
Subject: RE: Minutes

Peter,
It does seem odd to me that we have so many holes in the register map. These two in particular stand out, being bracketed by "BASE-R".
As to proprietary purpose I think that the space above 32768 is reserved for just that purpose.
Best Regards,
Duane

FutureWei Technologies Inc.
duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx>