Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Multiple MCS Profiles Ad-Hoc Materials from 2/14/13 Meeting (Part 1)

Attaching slides 1-13 of Ed Boyd's presentation

From: <Salinger>, "Salinger, Jorge" <Jorge_Salinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Jorge_Salinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Friday, February 15, 2013 8:38 PM
To: EPoC Task Force <STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Multiple MCS Profiles Ad-Hoc Materials from 2/14/13 Meeting (Part 1)

MMP Ad-Hoc Participants,

Please find attached the materials from the MMP Ad-hoc meeting held on Thursday. Attached to this Email are:

  1.  Project slides from the meeting reflecting the straw-man poll results
  2.  Unconfirmed minutes from 2/14
  3.  Slides from Marc Werner not yet presented
  4.  Slides presented by Ed Boyd from 2/14 (INCLUDED IN SEPARATE EMAILS BECAUSE OF IEEE EMAIL SIZE LIMITS)

Please let me know of any corrections, comments or suggestions.

Our next meetings will be next week, on Tuesday 2/19 at 9 AM ET and on Thursday 2/21 at 1 PM ET. You should have meeting invitations for these regularly scheduled meetings.

PLEASE NOTE: during these meetings next week we will take a new consolidated straw-poll regarding the implementation of MMP for TDD systems.

Thanks!
Jorge