[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Call for Presentation Requests for IEEE P802.3bn TF meeting during IEEE 802 March 2013 plenary

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force,

This is the call for presentation requests for the upcoming TF meeting
19-21 March 2013 during the IEEE 802 plenary.   Please refer to the
802.3 WG website for information about this plenary meeting:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/

Requests are due by AOE Friday, 8 March 2013.
Finished presentations by AOE Tuesday, 12 March 2013.

The TDD Sub-Task Force is planning to meet on Wednesday, starting at 8AM
as a parallel track.  Steve Shellhammer is asking for presentations that
constitute all or a portion of the baseline for TDD.

Please anticipate a draft agenda flow and arrangement organized by ad hoc
and sub-group for presentations and that include discussion time.

Please be current with the information in:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/presentproc.html

Please note: I may have available a web-based presentation request
form in the next week or two.  If available, I'll announce that for
required use.

Yours truly,

Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force