Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] PCS structure and draft development contribution

Marek,
I think the following would make a better example of a baseline proposal
FEC Framing

To accept as a baseline for FEC framing the presentations 3av_0701_effenberger_1.pdf<http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2007_01/3av_0701_effenberger_1.pdf>, 3av_0703_kramer_1.pdf<http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2007_03/3av_0703_kramer_1.pdf>, and 3av_0705_lynskey_1.pdf<http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2007_05/3av_0705_lynskey_1.pdf>.

See Motion 7<http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2007_05/3av_0705_minutes_approved.pdf>

3av_0701_effenberger_1.pdf<http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2007_01/3av_0701_effenberger_1.pdf>
3av_0703_kramer_1.pdf<http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2007_03/3av_0703_kramer_1.pdf>
3av_0705_lynskey_1.pdf<http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2007_05/3av_0705_lynskey_1.pdf>