[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Reminder: presentation requests due by tomorrow Friday, 3/8/13 AOE, presentation by Tuesday, 3/12/13 AOE

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Participants,

Just a reminder that all presentation requests for the upcoming Orlando meeting are due by tomorrow, Friday, 3/8/13 AOE to me in email.  All presenters should be familiar with the updated presenter's procedures in: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/presentproc.html

As most of the agenda for this upcoming meeting will be organized by sub-group (Sub-Task Force and ad hoc committees) with presentations and general discussion time, all presentations requesters are asked to indicate their sub-group preference; i.e. please re-read the above procedures.  As soon as possible, I'll be working with Steve Shellhammer to put out a draft sub-group flow and presentation agenda for the meeting.

Presentation PDFs are due by Tuesday, 3/12/13 AOE to me in email.  Based on the experience and discussion on late requests at the previous meeting in Phoenix, I'm asking that everyone "please" get your presentations in on time for this meeting.

By way of this email, I'm also asking all sub-group chairs to have their opening reports in by the presentation due date.  In addition to reviewing status, please also provide an overview of what the sub-group work plan will be for this meeting, including a heads up on socialization of any straw polls anticipated being taken in the sub-group session, as well as any motions the sub-group believes may be presented during the sub-group closing report on Thursday AM.

Thank you all very much for all your work on preparing presentations for this upcoming meeting.

See you all in Orlando.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach,  Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force