Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Line coding for EPoC

Hi Alan,

Thank you for the feedback

My presentation at this time is focused only on line code, which I believe
to be a critical piece for definition of multiple other pieces of PCS, FEC
and PMA included.

I think we already had some discussions about the topic of the scrambler /
interleaver, and I would not like to step into that discussion thread ? it
seems to be well understood. As for gearbox ? it is excluded from this slide
deck, but we will need some sort of gearbox-like function at the very bottom
of the PCS. Whether this is going to be the gearbox as defined in Clause 49
or not, that will depend largely on the definition of the PMA, which right
now is pretty much up in the air.

Also, attached please find an update to the presentation, addressing changes
and corrections suggested kindly by Pete Anslow.

Marek