[STDS-802-3-EPOC] RF Spectrum Ad Hoc Agenda

All,

               This is a reminder that we have an RF Spectrum Ad Hoc call tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific Time (2 PM Eastern Time).

               My suggestion is that we review the straw polls we have held over the last few week and see if there are any more we want to take before the Orlando meeting next week.

If anyone has a presentation they would like to make please notify me.

Agenda

*        Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

o   https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

*        Attendance

*        Review Straw Polls

*        Hold any additional Straw Polls

*        Other

Steve