From: Mark Laubach [mailto:laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 9:26 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] updates to files for this week

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force participants,

Updates are posted to the main meeting agenda and the MMP ad hoc opening report.  The all_files.zip files is updated.

The agenda update includes coverage of liaisons and related issues assigned to us by the 802.3 WG today.  I have also received a proposal for an extra interim meeting during the first week of June for Beijing, proposed by Jorge Salinger.

See you all in the morning at 8AM.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force