From: Mark Laubach [mailto:laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 16:46
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] files updates

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force meeting attendees,

The following files have been updated:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/mar13/garavaglia_3bn_01a_0313.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/private/garavaglia_3bn_02a_0313.zip

all_files.zip has been updated for the public files only.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Communications Group