[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Channel Model Ad Hoc meeting canceled

Special thanks to Joe Solomon who reminded me to cancel this call which overlaps with the IEEE 802.3 closing plenary.
By the way, I'd like to pass along the good news that the Task Force approved a motion to adopt the proposed baseline channel model today by a vote of 35/0/4.
I'd like to once again thank Rob, Saif and Hal for all the hard work they put in to get past this major milestone.
Best Regards,
Duane

FutureWei Technologies Inc.
duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx