[STDS-802-3-EPOC] RF Spectrum Ad Hoc Agenda

All,

               Welcome back from the Orlando meeting!

               This is a reminder that we have an RF Spectrum Ad Hoc call tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific Time (2 PM Eastern Time).

               My suggestion is that we review the straw polls that we were unable to review in Orlando.  The Task Force approved the ones with strong consensus, but we still have a number of straw polls which we do not have consensus on.  Attached is the closing report from Orlando.  It shows what we approved in Orlando, but there are also other items which we need to converge on, which we can start to discuss again tomorrow.

If anyone has a presentation they would like to make please notify me.

Agenda

*        Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

o   https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

*        Attendance