From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:marek.hajduczenia@xxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 6:26 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] PHY Link Ad Hoc Notes

Ed, et al.,

Since it is not recorded in the minutes, but it was brought up on the call, I feel it is important enough to bring it up again. I would really appreciate if there were no more surprise presentations brought forward for discussion. It is hard enough to have to examine proposals on the fly on a small screen, written in minuscule font, but it is also wasteful in terms of time to have to formulate opinions on complex topics like PLC, its framing etc., on the fly. I think we would be better served being able to preview the presentations before the meeting.

With that said, I plan to develop an alternative framing proposal for the next call and distribute the draft presentation by next Monday. I would encourage everybody to follow similar approach and give other participants at least one working day to go through the materials ahead of the call.
Regards
Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

ZTE Portugal
Standard Development and Industry Relations
Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090